Sonia Foods Nigeria Limited – We are one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers. The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products like; Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Margarine Yeast, Dough Improver, Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink. Our Tomato Paste is making major improvements to its Shagamu, Ogun State factory plant as part of an ongoing plan to meet the growing demand for its products and maximize efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a driven and experienced Area Sales Manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of Field Sales Representatives.
- The Area Sales Manager’s responsibilities include delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, evaluating the performance of the sales team, and preparing concise sales reports.
- You should also be able to develop as well as modify customer frequency plans as needed.
- To be successful as an Area Sales Manager, you should be committed to driving sales and adept at managing a sales team. Ultimately, an outstanding Area Sales Manager should demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and customer service skills at all times.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Manager Vans and sales promoters
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in a reputable FMCG is added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Experience in Van sales and sales promoters’ management
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter