Tolaram Nutri Beverages Limited is a subsidiary of Tolaram Groups of Company founded on the 5th of August, 2019. We are a juice manufacturing company, with a goal of becoming Nigeria’s leading beverage producing company. Over time, we have built an extensive distribution network and accumulated a wealth of knowledge and expertise in brand management and local markets. With our own distribution Networks, we distribute all across Nigeria. Our quality product is – Good life Magik, a healthyNutritious fruit-based beverage with over 8Sku’s in Watermelon, Orange and Blackcurrant Flavors and other Nutricious SKU’s like the Goodlife: Zobo ginger, Lime & Mint, Blackcurrant, Ice-tea, Yoghurt.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Locations: Benin – Edo and Onitsha – Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
- Due to the expansion of market coverage, we are looking to employ a driven and experienced Area Sales Manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of field sales reps.
- The ideal candidate should be able to develop and modify customer frequency plans as needed in advancing secondary sales.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned area
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Carrying out Secondary sales
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Meeting potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of an OND, B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Management or equivalent
- 3 – 7 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Current or previous experience in the area is required
- Must be residing in the region closer to (Benin, Akure, Anambra, Asaba).
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas, Wholesales experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th August, 2022.