BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Area Sales Representative, Key Accounts
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the growth and effective management of the BIC & LUCKY range of products in all Modern Trade and Key Account outlets to yield (ROI).
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Ensure price compliance in the raising of and execution of customer order
- Manage the relevant documentation for delivery to customers
- Promotions and Activations Management
- POSM Distribution and Management
- Managing merchandisers and ensure they meet the required KPI’s
- Accurate reporting of competitors activations.
- Grow in the sales volumes of the organization within the assigned customers and territories
- Generate orders and drive prompt delivery
- Follow-up on Receivables and Overdue Invoices, thereby improving business opportunities within the accounts
- Proper liaison between customers with the relevant stakeholders (sales, finance, supply chain, and factory) to guarantee growth and customer satisfaction
Key Performance Indicators / Key Figures:
- Achieve sales targets
- New Outlet Recruitments and New Product listing
- Frequency of orders and delivery
- Service Level (Turn Around Time)
- Timely Reporting
- 2 years and above relevant work experience in key accounts
- Relevant experience in sales and MT management
- Perfect knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel.
- Professional Skills:
- Business and results oriented with proven negotiation skills
- Able to identify new sales opportunities (new customers, new segments)
- Understand the process and procedures of key customers and provide solutions to their needs
- Ability to Work smart and able to work without supervision
- Ability to Multi-task and work under pressure
- Analytic and ability to interpret sales Data.
- Personal Skills:
- A self-starter, working under their own initiative and a completer / finisher
- Ability to analyze and provide clear recommendations
- Good communication skills (writing & verbal)
- Good Presentation Skills and Negotiation
- Build strong relationships with both key external and internal customers
- Energy and passion for achievement of own commitments and delivering company objectives
- Able to influence and persuade others to take a specific course of action.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply