ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: 2022 ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Start Date: The programme will start June 6, 2022.
- The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience.
- It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment. The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career.
- The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm.
- This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.
- At the end of the programme, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability.
- In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.
Please note the following:
- The programme will be run virtually (online).
- Candidates are expected to be available to resume virtually.
- Accommodation and transportation will not be provided.
- Candidate must be an undergraduate
- Candidate must have completed at least two years of their degree
- Candidate must be on track for a First class degree or 2:1 degree or equivalent at least
- Candidate must be available to resume virtually if successful.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply