Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience.
- It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment. The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career.
- The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm.
- This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.
- At the end of the programme, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.
Please Note the following:
- The programme will be run virtually (online). Candidates are expected to be available to resume virtually.
- The programme will start June 6, 2022.
- Candidate must be an Undergraduate
- Candidate must be on track for a First Class Degree or 2:1 Degree or equivalent at least
- Candidate must be available to resume virtually if successful.
- Candidate must have completed at least two years of their Degree
Accommodation and transportation will not be provided.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply