Moment for Women Alliance is registered women and girls’ rights organization dedicated to advancing the human right of young women and girls in Nigeria. Since founded, we have positioned ourselves to secure protection for women and girls’ rights, end gender-based violence, and access to health with the focus on sexual and reproductive health services, policy advocacy & inclusive governance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Community Health Officer – Female
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting to fill the position of Community Health Officer to join our operations team in advancing the sexual & reproductive health & rights of women and adolescent girls
- The successful candidates will work with the project manager to design and launch online and offline community sensitization & awareness campaigns on SRHR, GBV, carry out advocacy and stakeholder engagement and provide woman2woman counseling
- Carry out SRHR, service linkages, and referral support for women and girls in the vulnerable and displacement settings
- Improve last-mile distribution and availability of SRHR commodities via engaging relevant SRHR stakeholders for policy change or budget allocation
Skills / Education / Experience
- A Certificate Diploma or Degree in Community Health / Public Health / Nursing / Midwifery, Sociology or any related fields from a reputable institution.
- At least 1 year of work experience.
- Good written and oral communication with ICT skills (will be tested).
- Interested candidates should possess good working knowledge in the area of sexual & reproductive health & rights service delivery, community sensitization, and awareness raising
- The ideal candidate must reside within the Sango Ota environs or be willing to relocate and must have experience incommunity health service delivery as well as ICT skills, and internet-based applications.
- She must be gender & reproductive justice advocate with good leadership skills.
- Experience in administering or providing SRHR services with proficiency in ICT and good working knowledge of emails, and Canva. Ms word, excel, PowerPoint, and internet-based applications such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and google will be highly prioritized
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 17th December, 2022.