Tranos Contracting Limited is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Electrical and Instrumentation Manager
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design, validate and develop the engineering of various electrical and instrumentation process structures and modules.
- Facility electrical systems; recommends repairs or improvements as appropriate. Troubleshoots and diagnoses difficult problems and recommend repairs
- Must be able to operate and maintain electrical machines as well as the instrument.
- Carry out various electrical and instrumentation structural process analyses and calculations.
- Develop and maintain preventative maintenance schedule for Electrical, Instrumentation and Control, plant equipment, and process systems. Analyzes electrical and electronic test data
- Reads and interprets blueprints, specifications, and diagrams and take part in design conception and review
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of AC, DC generators. Knowledge of Low voltage systems, Control Technology, Generator Control Technique, and Instrumentation theory.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Electrical Technology or closely related field and 5 – 7 years of related electronics or instrumentation experience with 2 – 3 years of lead or supervisory experience, or any combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Strong electrical maintenance exposure.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 12th March, 2022.