Keen British School – We are an international educational institution committed to achieving overall excellence in the upbringing of children from the age of three to eighteen years. We have Creche, preschool, elementary and high school classes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Head Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of a teacher and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
- A member of functions committee.
- Observe and record the progress of your students.
- Plan lessons in line with natural objectives with the aim of ensuring a healthy culture of learning.
- Marking pupils’ work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils’ progress and development.
- Monitoring, Reporting and Directing.
Deadline: 26th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.