Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Junior Logistics Officer
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
- Provide support for the logistics function by managing dispatch activities and maintaining customers’ ATC
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain all customers’ ATC and properly a file the same.
- Batch all the dispatched attached copies based on category and package all in bags.
- Ensure proper arrangements and documentation of all relevant documents in the weighbridge
- Implement approved HSE policies and procedures
- Strict compliance to company policies and procedures.
- confirm all received loading authority upper copies, arrange according to each customer order.
- Select upper copy from the file and attach with a driver-loaded copy for way billing.
- Staple every single copy with dispatched waybill for proper filing.
- Record the content of waybill dispatched copy in a logbook
Education and Work Experience:
- National Diploma or its equivalent in Transport Management, Purchasing & Supplies or Business Administration
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, etc.
- Sound knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply