Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited is a member of Niyya Farm Group Limited involved in manufacturing fruit juices from natural raw fruits and production of different variants of Yoghurts / Dairy products located in Kaduna northwest Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Doka, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role player will be responsible for quality planning, quality assurance, quality training, analytical laboratory operations, and for coordinating the quality improvement process.
- Ensure the alignment of quality activities and facilitate the implementation of quality systems and procedures across the factory and laboratory.
- Develop and support the implementation of quality systems that comply with the ISO Standards FS 22,000 as well as Liaise with the government agencies on behalf of the company with respect to quality standards i.e., FS 22,000, weights and measures, etc.
- Provide quality assurance to manufacturing and offer solutions to quality problems to ensure that product quality conforms to specification while coordinating the adoption of the Product Integrity & Traceability Roadmap across the supply chain system.
- Document all standards and improve recipes for all the products to avoid fluctuation in quality. Any recipe change must be approved and adequately communicated
- Organize regular in-house training for improvement of the staff to ensure high-quality assurance at all times.
- Provide accurate and timely quality information by establishing robust systems that ensure appropriate sampling regimes, the monitoring, and maintenance of protocols, and instrument calibration.
- Interpret and translate into common language, scientific and technical information regarding physical and chemical characteristics of Dairy and Nectar products to the organization to facilitate management decisions on quality improvement
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, and systems.
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality; directing objectives to maximize profitability.
- Prepare daily, weekly/ monthly, quarterly reports to management and on annual basis.
- Guide a laboratory function that incorporates scientific, environmental, and analytical services to assess compliance to generate opportunities for product improvement.
- Provide accurate and timely incoming materials inspection for all materials received to ensure the factory is continuously supplied with acceptable quality materials by partnering with procurement & manufacturing
- Participate in all engineering, capital expenditure, and product development initiatives to ensure process and product quality performance is not compromised.
- Assist the Sales/Marketing Function to identify quality gaps through distribution by the application of RQI, and promote actions to eliminate quality deficiencies to ensure brand image is maintained.
Job Requirements (Qualification & Skills)
- B.Sc in Chemistry, Microbiology or HND in Food Science / Production Management or related field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 2-4 years in FMCG with relevant experience in the Juice & Dairy Processing Industry.
- Awareness of consumer and societal expectations, competition activities, market expectations, and strategic businessimperatives will be an added advantage.
- An understanding of Laboratory principles and practice.
- Strong team & Leadership working skills, with an ability to motivate others and to lead or manage teams and projects;
- IT Skills in Microsoft Suits – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP
- Continuous Process Improvement and implementation skills
- For this role, the successful candidate must be quick to learn and be a team player, as he will be expected to participate and contribute to the overall success of the team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.