Kaptains foods limited is a food processing company established in 2015 to produce a blend of pre-cooked and packaged food products to serve the needs of families around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Quality Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Checking that the assembly or production line adhere to standard and procedures and complying with legal require requirements.
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Proposing improvements to the production process.
- Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure safety and discard any that do not meet requirements.
- Approved incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurements test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Minimum of HND in Food Technology or any related discipline with 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Not more than 30 years
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft packages.
- N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
- Pension and HMO included.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 21st February, 2022.