Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited – For over 39 years, ELALAN has delivered high-quality integrated construction solutions, and we have expanded our operational and service offering to cater to a wide spectrum of construction needs in both the public and private sectors. Our portfolio of work comprises of successful projects in the residential, commercial, factories, and industrial spaces, working with clients across all sectors with differing budgets.
Asides from working alongside a team of diversified professionals and highly skilled artisans, across our various projects, we are deliberate and passionate about helping our employees fulfill their career aspirations, and in return we offer: An opportunity to work in a company with history and reputable brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in the preparation of material inquiries, analyzing quotations, and placing of materials orders.
- Carry out tasks as instructed by the resident quantity surveyor, such as measurement for valuations, etc
- Assist in the recording and payment for work.
- Assist in the valuation of variations.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as requested.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly valuations for projects.
Qualification and Skills
- First Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have 2 – 4 years of post-NYSC Construction experience.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office Word, excel,
- Familiarity with QS software.
- Able to identify different types of drawings e.g Structural, Architectural, MEP, and Take off for Quantities
- Have reasonable mathematical skills
Competitive Benefits and Perks
- N138,000 – N210,000 monthly.
- Training & Career Development
- A work environment that fosters camaraderie.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2022.