Nuts About Cakes is a full service bakery that consistently delivers superior quality in cakes, pastries, bread and desserts. We have been in the business of delighting taste buds for over 10 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Storekeeper
- As an Assistant Storekeeper in Nuts About Cakes, you are expected to assist in taking proper care and maintain all the stock, including ordering, receiving, issuing out materials and managing inventory. You are also expected to report to the Store Officer.
- Assist in replacement of stock of all regular store items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum level.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important documents.
- Receiving and offloading of materials.
- Assist in material deliveries inspection for damage or discrepancies; report the discrepancies to account department for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Assist in stock counting.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Maintain proper inventory control system and updating of the bin card.
- Issue out materials only on required quantities upon authorized requisition note/materials.
- Provision of materials to various departments and branches in an efficient and timely manners.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in store keeping.
- Preferably male candidates
- Ability to use Microsoft Office.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th July, 2020.