Olympus Law Partnership is a leading provider of Legal Advisory services, specializing in Intellectual Property, Trademark and Patent Law, E-commerce Law, Information Technology Law and general legal services related to commercial transactions.
We are seeking the services of a qualified candidate with a good background in litigation and commercial law to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, liability, prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for individual and business clients
- Provide expert legal support and advice to clients
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents.
- Draft, review, and negotiate agreements
- Appear In all hierarchy of Courts and handle matters to a conclusion with minimal supervision
- Apply Company Law and Corporate Structuring schemes to clients corporate needs
- Meet and advise clients on legal, regulatory, and policy developments
- Research law and draft legal opinions
- Draft Court Processes
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation for the presentation of cases.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case
- A Graduate of Law
- Called to the Nigerian Bar
- Possessing at least five (5) years experience
- Excellent communication, research, and legal drafting skills
- Any other legal certification is an added advantage
- Good use of technology tools, including Microsoft Office and other related software
- Ability to Write, draft legal documents and communicate effectively
- Compliance and Regulatory Expertise
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to Detail.
- Litigation expertise and experience
- Understanding of Company Law and Corporate Structuring
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Applications (Cover Letter and Resume) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.