First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a leading organisation in the business and practice of Law is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, Corporate Commercial
- Your ability to be successful in this role will require an extensive experience in Regulatory Compliance, Corporate Governance and Company Secretarial services.
- Provide support for regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for assigned client portfolio without supervision.
- Responsible for coordination of the preparation and issuance of debit notes
- Responsible for managing and supervising other associates within the team.
- Prepare proposals and capability statements
- Conduct effective legal research and prepare legal advisory without supervision
- Promote corporate governance and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Make comprehensive research on new donor regulations/ policies, changes in donor regulations/ donor policies and the regulatory environment.
- Provide company secretarial services to assigned clients.
- Responsible for nterfacing with regulators and stakeholder engagements on behalf of clients
- Minimum of a BL / LLB
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in law practice
- Membership of a relevant professional body is strongly preferred (e.g., ICSAN, ICSA, et al).
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th June, 2021.