Proten International is a leading international Human Resource and Management Consulting firm which provides a range of Advisory and Transformation solutions. Our focus is to align every organization’s activities relating to People, Process, and Technology closely with its business strategy and vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, Corporate Finance
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Develop a schedule for investment transactions and analyze efficiency, trends, revenues, and financial commitment to project future revenues and expenses.
- Consult with the Corporate Finance team to guide and influence long term strategic thinking.
- Review monthly expenses to ensure that expenses are booked correctly and work with the finance team to make any necessary reclassification.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them.
- Advice on how to meet targets and create investment capital, and generate finance from shares and loans.
- Manage and organize operational data to determine the costs of operations and establish standard costs.
- Provide creative solutions to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Conduct financial processes and procedures, prepare reports and supporting documents and provide regular updates to Finance Team.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret complicated numerical information.
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns; use financial modeling to predict outcomes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 5 years.
- Must have a strong background in investment banking, grants management.
- May have worked with donors such as BMGF or other private or public funding bodies.
- Good knowledge of equity, debt, etc.
- 4 years experience in investment banking, grants management..
Deadline: 15th February, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter