CentrespreadGrey is an Integrated Marketing Communications Company that provides clients with Creative, Multimedia, Strategy, Digital, Content writing,and Brand Development services.
Established in 1982, CentrespreadGrey has grown over the years and has gained reputation as one of the leading Advertising Agencies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- At the heart of creativity is a passion for curiosity, We are looking for an Operations Officer to act as a liaison between internal departments and ensure the efficient delivery of jobs that meet the expectations and needs of clients.
Reporting to the Director, Business Management, you will:
- Determine the appropriate workflow path for each project (job streaming).
- Get jobs through in the agency efficiently and accurately.
- Prepare the workflow for each project, with timelines.
- Conduct daily meetings to go over items/tasks assigned and due for the day and determine if there are any roadblocks.
- Analyze data, think creatively, and dream up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible.
- Negotiate with media sales companies to obtain the best rates and most appropriate media spaces in online, broadcast and print advertising.
- Communicate with media salespeople to adjust media schedules in response to audience figures.
- Book individual advertising spots, e.g., pages, posters, internet banners and broadcast adverts.
- Ensure that the adverts run accurately so that the desired media message is seen and heard by consumers.
- Manage client’s budget management by preparing costings for clients and producing spending updates throughout the campaign.
- Collect and analyze information about different media channels, such as newspapers, magazines, radio, films, television, the internet, and outdoor media, such as posters and digital billboards, with regards to consumer behaviour, circulation, audience trends and the impact of different methods.
- Work closely with clients, understand their wants, needs and objectives and then make the important decisions about what media channels should be used for specific campaigns. These choices have an impact on what the creative team produces and vice versa.
You should bring with you:
- First Degree & NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Excellent analytical & research skills, attentiveness to details and flexibility.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate effectively with teams.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools including Project Management tools.
- Four years’ progressive experience in Project Management, Media Buying, and Client Management.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate ideas- written & verbal, without hassles
We will Offer You the Opportunity to:
- Work with some of the industry’s brightest minds
- Work remotely for a start
- Grow and hone your skills.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 9th August, 2021.