Ultima Limited is a premium media production organization with state-of-the-art television production studios, fully kit post-production facilities and online media services based in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria. With capabilities to deliver end-to-end television programs, Mac-based post-production facilities and multi-platform distribution channels, Ultima is a leading and one of the most prolific production companies in the Sub-Saharan region, responsible for the production of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? Nigeria, Who Wants To Be Rich? Ghana, and Project Fame West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia and Sierra Leone).
Ultima Limited is also the owner of GetTV (a general entertainment TV station) on Star times. Our passion is to develop and deliver standard programming for our clients and world-class entertainment for viewers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Audio Producer
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 1 month
- We are looking for a competent Audio Producer to record, mix, and edit music and audio for our productions. You will set up and operate sound equipment in live events, recordings, or post-production to ensure the best acoustic result.
- Audio Producers who are skilful around sensitive audio equipment and experts in using them to produce quality sound. We expect you to be creative and knowledgeable about different audio recording and editing techniques.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Follow instructions and details from management, producers etc
- Set up and test sound equipment before events, broadcasts or recordings
- Record, edit and mix audio tracks (instruments, vocals etc.)
- Enhance sound quality and add sound effects to recordings
- Ensure the station’s imaging is updated and compliments the station’s programming
- Create and maintain sound libraries
- Resolve technical issues when they arise
- Every other duty as assigned to me by my Line Manager
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send sample of their Audio production work and a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Also, please note that it will be prefarable if candidate has worked on a content for a radio station.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter