Pinnah Foods Limited (The Ice Cream Factory & Yin Yang Express) is a restaurant chain with 7 outlets operating in the city of Lagos.
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to to join our vibrant team in the position below:
Job Title: Audit and Compliance Manager
Location: Admiralty Way, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Managing Director / CEO
- Ensure accurate completion of the Banking Details Report submitted by outlet managers, on a daily basis (including appropriate comments given for all variances)
- Accurate calculation of cash and product overages and shortages and reporting the relevant staff deductions to the HR officer in a timely manner to ensure the smooth run of the payroll process.
- Ensure the proper investigation and reporting of inventory, sales and product variances.
- Ensure proper audit of reported outlet sales report to source documents.
- Ensure accurate verification of all card and bank transfer settlements.
- Responsible for ensuring that deposits are made in line with the “Cash handling policy”.
- Participate & supervise the weekly/monthly stock take for all outlets and the central store and ensure that stock reports are accurate and stock report gets to the accounts department.
- Periodic review of the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s internal control processes to ensure reliability and integrity of financial and management information and proper safeguarding of assets.
- Provide recommendations to management on controls as well as take responsibility for overseeing its implementation to reduce wastage and ensure a fraud free environment.
- Reporting findings to the Business Owners on any issues relating to compliance/internal controls.
- Training of internal audit officers on the company internal control procedures.
- Responsible for reporting ALL observed violations of company standards or policies to the HR officer and Senior Management.
- Ensure that the company’s ordering, receiving and delivery standards and procedures are properly followed.
- Review and verification of weekly Food Cost Reports to ensure accuracy & integrity of the report.
- Submission or reviewed food cost reports on a weekly/monthly basis to management.
- Ensure that the Yield Monitoring & Exception reports are submitted to the MD on a weekly basis to ascertain that the yield for processed raw materials is in-line with company standards.
- Monitoring raw material wastage to ensure that it does not exceed the tolerable limit set by the company.
- Conducts and organizes regular, structured & surprise outlet visits to ensure compliance to company standards.
- Conducts & ensures the weekly reconciliation of Petty Cash and Deposit Box/Safe of all outlets.
- Ensures that all monies released are used for the purpose for which it is released.
- Ensure that all required inventory, production and sales records are properly recorded.
- Audit of the central production process (raw materials to W.I.P to finished goods) to ensure that all materials issued for production are used for the intended purpose & report any loss and wastage.
- Ensure the proper investigation and reporting of inventory, sales, raw material and product variances.
- All other functions related to achieving a proper & effective internal control system in the company.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 5 years work experience.
N160,000 – N220,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th June, 2022.