Dana Plast Limited began commercial production with a state-of-the-art factory in the year 2000. This factory’s range of plastic finished products was the first in Nigeria to be awarded the Nigeria Industrial Standards (NIS) certification by the Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) and recognized as a benchmark for quality. These efforts and a commitment to meet the needs of customers have earned Dana Plast a name in every home.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Verification of accounting vouchers, documentation, and physical verification of cash.
- HR audit, salary leave allowance, encashment, bonus, and FFS.
- Preparing quarterly audit reports.
- HRMS records in collaboration with physical verification.
- Verification of bank reconciliation statements and intercompany reconciliation.
- Physical verification of stock and fixed assets, raising/serving queries, and preparing audit notes for HOD.
- Scrutiny and analysis of expenses.
- Verification of sales invoice, sales price, debtors credit limit, and discount and sales promotion.
- Verification of daily production report and analysis.
- Production wastage analysis and power consumption analysis.
- Raising Audit query.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree qualification
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 18th July, 2021.