Intersect Consortium is a group of Organization primarily working in the Mental Health and Addiction space. Our Members understand the growing need for Mental Health Services and Products in Africa and continually work to provide Awareness, Education, Treatment and Support to Individuals, Companies, Families and society at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accompany purchasers for bulk food and store items purchases to provide assurance on integrity of the process and carry out periodic market surveys (as often as required)
- Audit of payment vouchers (monthly)
- Warehouse Inventory count (bi-annually)
- Audit of statutory declarations and payroll remittances (monthly)
- Confirmation of local and foreign medication supplied with Pharmacist Manager (as often as required)
- Participate in quarterly or end of year inventory count of medication at central store, and assets at treatment centers
- Spot check that logbooks are maintained
- Audit of food inventory (bi-monthly) including surprise checks
- Audit of store( items) inventory (monthly) including surprise checks
- Audit of medication inventory (monthly)
- Other assignments.
- The Audit Officer (Assistant) will be supervised by the Internal Audit Executive.
Educational and Experience Specification
- B.Sc or HND in accountancy (compulsory)
- Should have passed the foundations level of ICAN exam or ACCA applied skills exams (compulsory)
- At least 3 years experience in accounting compulsory)
- At least 1 year in internal audit (preferred)
- Experience in an audit/accounting firm (preferred).
- Should reside in Abuja where the job is located
- Takes initiative to learn skills relevant to the job and improve quality of work done
- Organized and pays attention to detail
- Can work in a very fast-paced environment and respects deadlines
- Can use MS-Word and Excel
- Good in written and spoken English
- Does not require too much supervision
- Acts in an ethical manner and can keep confidential information
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Form / Pre-interview Questions
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Functional Phone no(s)
- Functional Email
- Attach proof of B.Sc. degree or HND in accountancy
- Attach proof of NSYC completion or exemption
- Attach evidence of professional qualification with ACCA / ICAN or result of last exam passed as at 31 Dec 21
- Attach 2-page CV with beginning and end dates for each job
- Indicate your monthly gross salary expectation (salary before statutory deductions)
- State your reason for wanting to leave your current employer?
- Indicate your notice period
Application Deadline 30th May, 2022.