Techno Oil Limited is an integrated, wholly indigenous company which today holds a diverse portfolio of prime investment in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure and manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
Principal Accountabilities / Overall Responsibilities of the Position
- Sales cash, Bank Payment vouching, journal vouching.
- Sales lodgment confirmation vis-à-vis sales reports.
- Debtors / creditors review and analysis
- Responsible for preparation of Audit report after completion of tasks
- Make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed and report on the findings as generated.
- Retail outlet visit for surprise check on sales revenue, stocks and adherence to operational procedures
- Carrying market research were necessary.
- Expenses review and analysis
- Bank and inter-business unit reconciliation.
- Ensure compliance Implementation/Ensuring Adherence to SOP.
- Qualification: HND / B.Sc in Accounting (Specially in Audit)
- Experience: Must have 03 to 05 years’ experience in Audit functions
- AGE: 30 years and Below
Competencies Required for this Position:
- Good job knowledge
- Good accounting & Financial Management
- Accountable for Team spirit
- Good Communication Skills
- Endearing Behavior
- Ability of management with Superiors, Subordinates, peers and Auditees
- Ability to work under stress
- Time management with proper commitment to work
- Interpersonal Skills
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply