Lifemate Nigeria Limited is a professional furniture multinational corporation with 14 outlets distributed across Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Warri and with core competencies in different types of furniture, like kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, bedroom furniture, hotel furniture, office furniture, dining set, light fittings, jacuzzi, steam box, shower cubicles, outdoor rattan products, interior decoration and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AutoCAD Designer
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- AutoCAD designers will may use computer software to create technical drawings based on the work of architects and engineers.
- You will be require to work on various types of drawings to meet with the production standard of the company, have anartistic eye with outstanding technical and computer skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with internal management and 3rd party vendors to achieve best practices and standardization across the brands
- Manage the company’s corporate prototype designs ensuring design standards are met with an overall focus on reducing production costs
- Track assigned tasks and prioritize completion of tasks accordingly
- Support the Planning team and Project Directors with timelines, scheduling, budgeting, project documentation and project delivery
- Generate reports and checklists as directed
- Site visits for as-built measurements and field verification as required
- Create schematic layouts and elevations in CAD for new products, remodels and renovations
- Read and analyze existing blueprints, construction drawings, and plans
- Work with external partners including but not limited to Architects, Engineers, Sign Manufactures and Installers, Fixture Contractors and other applicable vendors to bid projects and assess project costs
- Carry outs task assigned by superiors
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Design, Project / Construction Management, or related field
- 0 to 3 years experience with the production of furniture/engineering drawings
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Project
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong ability to work in CAD software required
- 3-D modeling software and/or Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
N60,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th August, 2022.