Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Job ID.: req34205
Location: Nigeria (Various Locations)
Team: Maintenance – Engineering
About The Job
- The Automation Engineer ensures optimized equipment performance by maintaining or improving equipment and line controls, drives innovation and improvement.
- The Automation Engineer will be responsible for managing people and resources to ensure uncompromised safety, availability and quality while minimizing the impact on the environment.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Participates in organization – and executes annual overhaul of production lines.
- Improves reliability and efficiencies by ensuring optimal execution of maintenance tasks.
- Participates in developing business plans targeting productivity
- improvement and increased cost efficiency
- Contributes to preparation- and controls area of responsibility related maintenance budget ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy & operational plans.
- Actively participates and ensures the implementation of various infrastructure or process optimization projects
- Optimizes the availability of assets to operation
- Understands and controls main cost drivers in Maintenance
- Ensures full use of SAP Plant Maintenance module to be able to monitor cost and execution of maintenance activities
- Builds maintenance teams’ capabilities through implementation of training and development programs
- Ensures continuous process improvement by exploring group and industry benchmark
- Promotes process automation and use of technology
- Ensure all Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures are in place and followed.
- Effectively applies business performance review (COBRA, EATB) management routine
- Evaluates effectiveness of corrective actions using all available data
- Maintains effective systems to ensure CC Hellenic/TCCC products and package quality
- Prepares, presents, and interprets Maintenance KBI’s, makes recommendations which result in increased productivity and efficiency; reduces cost and improves customer satisfaction
- Achievement of business targets by optimal use of labor and materials
- Analyses cost center variances and investigates ways to improve cost performance
Education / Knowledge
- B.Sc. / HND in Electrical / Electronics / Automation Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Efficient knowledge of SAP
- Proven technical experience is mandatory
- Knowledge of Siemens & Omron PLCS, Danfoss, Omron, Sensors, PLC programming skills etc.
- Experience in execution of projects such as: line commissioning, annual maintenance planning.
Do You Have These Skills?:
- Operational planning expertise
- Understanding of financial impact of decisions
- Ability to think in terms of functional sustainability rather than short term wins
- Open-minded, intellectually curious & flexible
- Ability to lead and manage change
- Skilled in building effective teams
- People management skills.
- Ability to implement, disseminate & enforce safety, health & environment policy
- Effective planning, organizing, motivational & mentoring skills
- Ability to translate function strategy into unit/section’s plan
- Ability to set standards for management performance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply