Plantation Industries Limited is a leading Cocoa Processing Factory in Nigeria based in Akure, Ondo State right in the heart of Nigeria’s cocoa growing belt. With emphasis on meticulous quality control of raw cocoa that feed our plant, Plantation Industries Limited has successfully earned itself a market wide reputation for the responsible and reliable supply of high quality cocoa products to the international market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Instrumentation and Control Specialist
Location: Akure, Ondo
Job Type: Full Time
- We require for immediate employment experienced Automation, Instrumentation and Control Specialists to modify, amend, develop, automate programs, maintain program and system files backup, and networks; repair, maintain, calibrate, adjust and installs industrial measuring and controlling instrumentation to ensure optimum operation and safety of users and assets. Successful candidates must be prepare to live and work in Akure.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering. Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in Automation or Instrumentation and Electrical maintenance with proven track record. Business skills, commercial awareness, leadership and ability to motivate others. Deliver on-time, in-budget, to-specification and contribute to Food Safety, ensure manual and documentation for the instruments and controls are properly kept.
- Our Control Automation, Instrumentation and Control must have an excellent understanding of operational processes and a good knowledge of programmable logic controllers (PLC), distributed control systems, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), and advanced process control (APC).
- High level skills in managing and operating Windows server and XP edition, Siemens S7 PLC Hardware, Siemens step 7 software and programming, Siemens S7 safety Plc, Industrial Ethernet and TCP in IP Networks, ECS (FLS Automation process control system) and Proface HMI Displays and Profibus DP Networks. Main responsibility will be to make sure that all the processes and tools are functional, efficient, and safe for users.
- Ability to consult manufacturers’ manuals, reading and interpreting circuit diagrams, blueprints and schematics to determine tests and maintenance procedures for instruments used for measuring and controlling flow, level, pressure, temperature, and other variables in manufacturing and processing. Good experience in developing and modification of Programme Logic Control programs for new equipment.
- Troubleshooting and analysis of instrumentation and process engineering system problems and failures based on proven scientific method and OEM manuals. Good experience in developing and modification of Programme Logic Control programs for new equipment.
Remuneration is attractive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply