Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back-End Developer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are the place for you, if:
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow. You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals. You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- As a backend developer, you will be responsible for building the server-side of our applications. Our Backend developers create API’s to be utilized by front-end developers.
- The day to day consists of optimizing servers for speed and stability, implementing security structures, generating reusable code libraries and generating data storage solutions.
- Generate recyclable code libraries.
- Implement ongoing security systems.
- Routinely inspect server code for speed optimization.
- Conceptualize and implement solutions for data storage.
- Configure usability of all front side applications.
- Maintain a stable server with zero downtime.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Java development.
- Experience with Java 8 and RX Java in a production application.
- Experience developing apps that interact with web services (REST, JSON).
- Working experience with SQL.
- Possess proficiency in Spring boot Java frameworks.
- Knowledge of GIT.
- Experience in working in a CI/CD development environment.
- Knowledge of gRPC services and Protobuf
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are creative and an out-of-the-box thinker
- Have excellent execution skills and are passionate about achieving excellence
- Enjoy analytical thinking and have problem-solving capabilities
- Enjoy collaborating with others, building relationships
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.