Digifigs Limited is a Digital driven agency specialised in creating human centric digital experience. We are a team of young, vibrant professionals with rich experience in diverse aspects of digital technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting a Backend Developer to create, maintain, and improve norm-disruptive software applications that will serve millions of people all over the world.
- If you’re looking to be involved in the development of solutions that will be used worldwide, and are willing to grow with the team, then this role is for you.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive web & mobile applications.
- Participate in the solutions, design, maintenance & improvements of our core products.
- Supporting the operations team in order to provide the best uptime and service quality.
- Developing and deploying to cloud-based technology (AWS).
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Liaise with designers to decide on UI/UX elements (like graphics and navigation buttons)
- Ensure our software documentation is up-to-date.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Proficient knowledge of PHP, Laravel (not required, but a plus to have).
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Proven Experience with AWS and Heroku
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: This role is a purely physical role at our office in Ibadan
Application Deadline 30th July, 2022.