Bridgeway Microfinance Bank has been in business since September 1, 2016 .Our mission is bridging financial gaps and creating economic empowerment one individual at a time Our vison is becoming the choice bank for public private partnerships in the quest for resolving financial issues that is the bane of Micro Small Medium Enterprises (MSME’s). The focus of Bridgeway as seen in our vision & mission is assisting our customers to build their small businesses by providing them flexible financial services. We also look to embolden women by educating them about their finances by giving basic training to them about the differences between revenues and income and how keeping clear lines can be the difference between remaining a going concern and bankruptcy. Capacity building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bank Teller
Employment Type: Full-time
- Count their drawer cash at the start of a shift
- Take cash, checks, debit cards, and other payment forms from customers
- Count their cash drawer at the end of their shift and reconcile to the beginning balance
- Safely and accurately handle customer funds by verifying identity and taking other actions to prevent errors or fraud.
- Uploading of customers details on the bank platform
- Answer account-related questions for customers
- Place customer orders for checks and bank cards
- Electronically record every transaction during their shift
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- NCE / OND / HND / B.Sc in any field
- 5 Credits in O’level (including English and Maths), maximum of two sittings
- NYSC certificate (HND and B.Sc applicants).
- Age: 27 years and below.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Fill out the form at the bottom of the page (which includes uploading their CV)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 7th June, 2022.