Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Benefits Processing Officer (Document Management)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Financial Services
- Carry out Retiree post-retirement/ pre-retirement awareness for intending retirees 6 months prior to Retirement date.
- Process all received benefit withdrawal applications in the Benefit Application Register.
- Process and submit all benefit application with complete documents to the Commission for approval
- Process all benefit application approved for payment by the Commission.
- Attend to all enquiries and complaints from retirees or intending retirees with regards to accessing their Retirement Benefit.
- Review supporting documents attached to benefit application forms
- The Benefits Processing Officer (Document Management) is primarily responsible for maintaining records of benefit applications and payments in line in line with relevant PENCOM circulars, regulations, and guidelines.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Aciences, Accounting, Banking / Finance or other Business-related fields.
- 4 – 6 years working experience preferably in the Pensions / Finance industry
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment.
- Analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge on the Regulation for the Administration of Retirement and Terminal Benefit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.