Billing Engineer (Specialist)
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Duties And Responsibilities
- Billing – Support – Engineer Telecom Billing application support (Telecom BSS/OSS, KYC, Enterprise Billing Solutions, IT Applications)
- Technical Expertise & Hands-on sound knowledge to do Unix/Shell Scripting and MySQL/ORACLE query writing
- Working experience on Rating, Billing, Invoicing, 4G LTE, broadband services, FTH, WTTH.
- Provide end to end L2/L3 support for billing application modules (Billing Platform for 4G LTE platform and VoLTE)
- Support changes carried out by interface applications like CRM, Provisioning, PCRF, OCS and Reporting.
- Provide support to Customer Operations team, Internal Users, Revenue Assurance and Business needs
- Analysis of Events / Renewals/ Service/System in error, provide work around solutions
- Overall knowledge of the E2Eapplication, systems & solution for their application suite.
- Technical specialist for resolving all complex & critical application issues/ challenges faced by the team.
- Accountable for meeting & improving SLA & KPIs for their application suite.
- Responsible for driving down the incidents, problem, trouble tickets, service request trends, configurations, Automations, Small Development, backend fixes.
- Support on work allocation (shifts, rotas)
- Expert in Operational criticality like Backup & restoration, Fraud handling, Revenue sensitive operations.
- IT Software – Application Programming, Operations & Maintenance
- Operations, Automation, Telecom Billing Domain
- Billing-Support Engineer Employment
- Candidates should be a Graduate/Post Graduate
- Experience: Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Telecom Billing and Strong in handling backend systems.
- Functional Area: IT Software Application Programming, Operations & Maintenance Role Category: Operations, Automation, Telecom Billing Domain
- Unix / Shell Scripting / SQL / My SQL/ORACLE
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
You can also apply at weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria