Vantegral Consulting, a Human Resource and Consulting firm, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Blockchain Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network.
- Your primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
- Defining the need for blockchain and its functions in the organization
- Designing, developing, and testing blockchain systems.
- Developing application functionality using various coding languages.
- Writing efficient and modular code.
- Preparing documentation on the blockchain development processes.
- Attending meetings, brainstorming sessions, and daily standup for enhancing your knowledge of new technologies.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of data protection for digital payments.
- Staying updated with the latest crypto technologies for data protection.
- Setting security measures against various types of cybercrimes.
- Utilizing cryptography techniques to protect against hackers and other cyberattacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Securing the blockchain network with new technologies.
- Enlightening the fellow team members on blockchain technology.
Preferred Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Security, Computer Science, or a related field with 3 – 7 years work experience
- Experience working as a Blockchain Developer or a similar role in the IT department.
- Demonstrate excellent ability to code in various languages such as C++, Python, and others.
- Experience in working with various types of cryptography to secure data.
- Knowledge of bitcoin blockchain technology.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Amazing analytical skills.
- Knowledge of various cybersecurity guidelines and protocols.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of various kinds of cyberattacks.
- Extraordinary ability to solve complex problems efficiently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th November, 2021.