Creatrix Empire Limited is a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services not limited to developing designs, company logo creation, website design, flyers, posters and music promotion. Generally, Clients are unsure/unaware of the Potential benefits of Online Marketing and creating a Connection with their Target Audience and other Potential Clients. We are Concerned about how your brand is Presented and Perceived.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Blogger
Location: Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bloggers write, edit, post, and promote the content on their web pages or websites. They generate and pitch ideas, compose and edit posts, market posts to readers, and conduct research.
- Creating social media strategy
- Write in a way that appeals to your audience.
- Promote your blog on social media and engage with your audience on social media channels.
- Create budgets for your social media activities
- Work with internal stakeholders
- Report on effectiveness of campaigns
- Monitor trends in social media
- Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media
- Monitor social space for brand and related topics and conversations
- Understand how the social media impacts search traffic
- Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities
- Manage the social media marketing team for the organization
- Manage change and adopt social media into the organizational culture
- Manage blogger and other influencer outreach program
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Be aware of keyword placement and SEO practices.
- Use basic editing and website software, including Google Drive, WordPress, and others.
- Manage the blog community by moderating and responding to comments.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Create additional content (like photos, videos, or podcasts) to supplement the written content
- Perform blog maintenance activities such as updating plugins.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Work with other branches of marketing in the company to integrate social media with all marketing.
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs
- Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments
- Must be a graduate
- 3 – 5 years experience in Blogger /Social media handler
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities.
- You have to be a social media power user and have a proven background building a quality online following for a business.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
- Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Experience of managing website content
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Capacity to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive and resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude
N45,000 – N60,000 Monthly
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter