Bloomsford Associates Consultant – Our client, a Missionary School is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Boarding House Master
- A missionary school is in need of boarding house masters to handle the affairs of the hostels in the school and to provide a stable, comfortable and secure Boarding environment in which students can develop self-reliance with managed support and guidance.
- Establish parent trust in safeguarding their children.
- Ensure the efficient running of the Boarding residence including supervision and management of the maintenance team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively support the vision, ethos, culture and policies of the School
- Promote high standards in all aspects of school life, particularly in student progress
- Provide activities and academic support as part of the boarding programme
- Promote good manners and courtesy from students including use of the common language of English, Students’ Health and Welfare
- Attend to students’ minor medical needs including preparation of student medicines and treatments, and liaise with parents, teachers, the school nurse and other staff concerning student wellbeing
- Contribute to a school culture which is positive, purposeful and professional
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- See to the keeping of House rules, regulations and routines
- Adhere to security and safeguarding procedures
- Supervise student waking up and bedtimes and at other designated duty times, including evening and weekends
- Maintain accurate student records in accordance with changing medical needs, and inform staff of relevant information, for example allergies or medication.
Deadline: 16th July, 2021.