West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements. We educate the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and train women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Accountant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Finance & Accounts
- Purchase order verification in respect of cost center, profit center, and GL code,
- Cost scrutinizing on the purchase order, before release, between quotation and earlier price,
- Checking of GRNs is as per standard norms,
- Proper control of CAPEX booking in the coordination of respective team members.
- Providing provision and booking month-wise.
- Monthly physical stocktaking and reconciliation with book stock and reasoning for deviation so that proper adjustment can be made in time to prevent material loss
- Checking issue of materials, service entries in respect of cost center, profit center, and right GLs and weekly reporting,
- Timely bill passing and booking so that timely payment can take place
- Statutory compliances as is required.
- Degree in Economics or Accounting
- Chartered Accountant
- Experience of 2 to 4 years in the finance field
- Experience in SAP environment.
- Have good knowledge in MS Office – Excel, Word, and PPT, etc.
- Good interpersonal and co-partnership quality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply