Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below positions:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Accountant (Female)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Bank Reconciliation:
- Adjusting the Bank Statement Balance
- Adjusting the General Ledger Balance
- Cash box handling
- Cash disbursement
- Cheque lodgement:
- Ensuring that All cheques are made payable to Sayed Farms Ltd
- Ensuring that all cheques are llodegd to Sayed Farms bank account on due dates
- Transactions posting (Inflows & Outflows)
- HR Related functions:
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Report and resolve any payroll errors.
- Evaluating employees and taking corrective action when necessary
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Administsrative Functions:
- Performbookkeeping activities.
- Maintain electronic and physical files.
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Branch.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies.
- B.Sc. in Accounting from a recognized university.
- Ability to use any Accounting software and spreadsheet/excelis a Must
- Very smart with good communication and analytical skills.
- Preference shall be given to candidates resideingin Ikeja orits environs.
- Minimum of 6 years experiences as an accountant with reputable manufacturing companies
- Membership of professional bodies such asICAN will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021.