Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Driver
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- Collect payments and issue receipts.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- Driving clients daily to their desired destinations.
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean.
- Using navigation apps to determine the best route.
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest.
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A clean driving record.
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour).
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- A high school diploma.
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50).
- Familiarity with GPS devices.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods.
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Use Job Title and location as subject of the mail. E.g Branch Driver Osogbo
Application Deadline 10th March, 2021.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter