Crossover Microfinance Bank is a financial institution whose aim is to support the small scale business to grow their businessthrough financial instrument.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Ikorodu and Cele Ijesha, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of customers.
- Build long-term relationships with clients and customers.
- Work quickly to address and resolve customer issues
- Notify the sales team of new sales and cross-selling opportunities.
- Become familiar with the competition to stay ahead of them.
- Researching industry trends and providing advice to colleagues about client strategy or new sales opportunities
- Giving presentations to clients about products or services.
- Acting as a point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Ensuring that the terms of a contract are adhered to by both your employer and clients.
- Understanding and helping to meet the targets and aims of the client.
- Encourage high sales and good customer service practices.
- Create strategies and work with clients to boost their brand.
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image.
- Ensuring your existing clients are satisfied through after-sales care, as well as gaining and using feedback.
- Identifying and approaching potential new companies or individuals to engage as clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Management, Marketing, Communication or a similar field.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Intuitive to customers needs.
- Attentive to detail and organized.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and able to manage several jobs at one time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Goal getter.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- A background in customer service or sales is a plus.
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM).
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
- Knowledge of math and numbers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th June, 2022.