International Breweries Plc is a proud part of the AB InBev family, a world’s leading brewer. International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
In December 1982, the Company embarked on an expansion programme. The company was listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in April 1995. The corporate headquarters of the Company is located in Lagos. Starting with just two brands, Trophy Lager and Beta malt, our brand offering now includes Budweiser, Hero Lager, Castle lite, Grandmalt, Eagler Lager and Eagle Stout.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Maintenance Controller EC & A
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of the Function
- Opportunities exist for highly skilled and result driven Maintenance Controller E/C & A -.Packaging in our Onitsha Plant reporting to the Packaging Engineer.
- The successful incumbent with excellent understanding of Control and Automation Processes will provide for the efficient supply of all Automation services to the Packaging department within the brewery.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ability to manage a maintenance department.
- Mental alertness.
- Analytical and evaluations skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Motivational and developmental skills.
- Enforce required standards.
- Prepares the allocated area ZBB Maintenance budget.
- Complies to approved budget.
- Highlights risk areas ahead of time.
- Articulate communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- People handling ability.
- Accuracy, judgement, decisiveness, and persuasiveness.
- Work organization and drive.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Electrical Engineering.
- 3 – 5 years on the job training.
Traits & Competences Required:
- Interpret process description specifications and conduct modifications / optimizations of process control software as per specifications and software standards. Identify process control software deviations and resolve or recommend solutions.
- Support the development of and upgrade preventative maintenance procedures for process control systems.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with manufacturers and field representatives as necessary to procure replacement parts.
- Maintain working knowledge of new technology instrumentation, software, etc., through reading and/or attending conferences, workshops or other training.
- Provide engineering/projects support and recommendations for new and existing equipment about installation, upgrades and enhancement.
- Support the process control software change management process.
- Maintain process control software integrity and security.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for shortlisting
Application Deadline 1st October, 2021.