Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Broker Associate
Industry: Financial Services
- The job holder will facilitate business transaction, real estate deals, and act as an intermediary between the parties, create and maintain relationships within clients.
- He/ She is responsible for ensuring and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients
- Assist prospective clients with filling out forms, communicating with the company, finding the best plans and strategies, and negotiating the final deals
- Renewing or amending existing policies for client and organization benefits
- Understand the provisions of each policy and communicate this information to the customer
- Advising clients on risk management initiatives
- Discussing and assessing clients current and future needs
- Manage the financial portfolio of your client
- Monitor and maintain client investment, research financial markets and pitch for new clients.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in Banking, Asset management or related field.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant background
- Professional Qualification – CFA, ACA is required. MBA is an added advantage
- Demonstrating a solid understanding of company’s product and services
- Strong networking to attract potential clients
- Accuracy and attention to details with good analytical skills
- Excellent Alternative Investment knowledge
- Great interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new opportunities.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office and other Financial software.