Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Budget Analyst
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Service Location: Lagos and Port Harcourt office
Status of Service: Resident (LOCAL)
- Assist in the preparation and issuance of monthly Cash Call statements to Partners in line with the JOA, preparation of monthly cash flow forecast, and another ad-hoc request from the Partners
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Billing statements and Working Capital issued to Partners
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Production Allocation Statements and Proceed Imbalance issued to Partners and NNPC respectively
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Management Report & SOX Controls
- Provide status report on all SOX controls managed by the Department
- Provide Cost and Production performance reports to Corporate Budget in line with published timelines
- Provide support to the Venture Management department and prepare prompt responses to queries received from Partners and Authorities
- Provide support to Cost Controllers during budget and performance reviews with NAPIMS – SUBCOM and TECOM
- Follow up the alignment of routine reporting format in line with Corporate Budget’s format and effect changes when/where necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Production forecast Reports and SEC production figures for Corporate Budget and Strategic Planning
- Assist in the computation of SEC Production for monthly reporting, Budget and PDC sessions, and Planned Production Shutdown report
- Assist in the review and update of all WBS master data to ensure correct reporting parameters are used e.g. CAPEX/OPEX, JIB/JIBE codes, NNPC codes
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, or another related discipline MSc and/or professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CITN) an advantage
- 3 – 5 years experience in accounting/finance environment, preferably upstream oil and gas industry.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft office skills & SAP knowledge an advantage.
- Good organizational ability, interpersonal and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.