Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Budget Analyst
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers / Lagos
Job Type: Contract
- Assist in the preparation and issuance of monthly Cash Call statements to Partners in line with the JOA (Joint Operating Agreement), preparation of monthly cash flow forecast and other ad-hoc request from the Partners.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Billing statements and Working Capital issued to Partners.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Production forecast Report and SEC production figures to Corporate Budget and Strategic Planning.
- Assist in the computation of SEC Production for monthly reporting, Budget and PDC sessions and Planned Production Shutdown report.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics, or other related discipline.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft office skills & SAP knowledge an advantage.
- Good organisational ability, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- M.Sc and/or professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CITN) an advantage.
- 3 – 5 years experience in accounting / finance environment, preferably upstream oil and gas industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply