Riby is a Finance technology company. We provide a simple and smart finance management platform. Our solution provides cooperatives, company groups, employees, individuals, associations, and financial development institutions with features to manage their financial activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
- Manage and update business process documents.
- Setting up key stakeholders (Internal and external) meetings/sessions
- Business strategy planning, documentation, review and update.
- Conduct Market Research, Competitive & SWOT Analysis quarterly.
- Stakeholder Management (External & Internal), across multiple partnerships and project.
- Reporting on all businesses, projects and tasks
- Determine workflow system and assist the operations and supervisory team in instituting changes.
- Elicitation session: Pre and post proposal that involves different teams or stakeholders.
- Develop proposals and memo: Business (Project or Partnership) & Investment.
- Develop business plans, bid documents, project plans and other operational documents.
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of business line and partnerships.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Social Management Courses.
- Interest in Fintech and Technology Business Areas.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite tools especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent research and documentation skills
- High level of professionalism and a strong ability to relate to people.
- Effective communication, organisational and interpersonal skills nd interpersonal skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team player, with good judgment and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and follow-through skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
N80,000 salary monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply