Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- The Business Analyst is responsible for providing business and financial support to the West African region.
- Responsible for accounting, reporting, and consolidating financial results for a division or Geography
- Provides financial support to the Controller or Finance Managers by assessing business trends, developing root causes of business issues, complying with company’s accounting practices and identifying opportunities for reduced costs and improved productivity/efficiency
- Participates in corporate compliance programs and internal/external audits
- Assists with financial planning, forecasting, and monitoring of results vs objectives within specified intervals (monthly, quarterly, and yearly)
- Develops and evaluates business or project financial metrics and drivers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- 5 years’ experience in Finance
- Previous experience in multinational or audit firm will be an added advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of English is mandatory.
- Chartered Accountant – ICAN, ACCA, CPA
Competencies & Behavior:
- Analytics & Modeling: leveraging new tools at his or her disposal and uses data to inform relatable, manageable, and comprehensive strategic vision
- Communicating: Uses authentic communication to drive operational effectiveness; employs methods that align teams, using influence rather than command; connects individuals through multiple channels and creates a culture of feedback.
- Driving change: Encourages the challenging of assumptions among all team members; achieves organizational goals and embraces company initiatives with creativity, elasticity, and appreciation for own complexity; iterates to improve practice norms.
- Integrity: Operates with resolute ethical principles while seeking market outperformance; creates an environment of possibility, in tandem with a culture of quality, safety and excellence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply