Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Assistant
Job Requisition ID: R-168140
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- Clerical and administrative support to the Area Business Head; coordinating and implementing office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks.
- Organize departmental programs; ensuring policies and procedures are followed
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft word, outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Audio and copy typing
- Letter writing
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Booking rooms and conference facilities
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as preparing purchase order, review invoice, set up invoices for payment, prepare checks, process expense reimbursement request for SBLs in the Nigerian office, and corresponding with vendors as necessary
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Arranging in-house and external events
- Ensures smooth office operations by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repair and maintaining equipment inventories
- Serve as administrative liaison with vendors and agencies outside the company.
- Develop and produce reports as assigned.
- Monitor and coordinate work of other employees or temporary staffproviding access cards, office supplies and work tools, managing and coordinating office assets-cars
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Creating and maintaining filing systems
- Scheduling and attending meetings and trainings, creating agendas and taking minutes
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments, meetings, and trainings
- Keeping records of all stakeholders’ contact information and other relevant information
- Maintaining and managing good relationships with stakeholders
- Compile and reviews data, database, and/or materials for consistency and accuracy for reports and presentations
- Organizing travel for staff
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Ordering and maintaining office inventory, including but not limited to stationery and equipment
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
All About You
- Post Graduate Degree not required.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Excellent inter-personnel skills .Excellent written and oral communication, organizational and presentation skills, the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Administrative experience in a multi -national corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management and senior customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in basic organizing software
- Excellent written and oral communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Analytical skills and good understanding of how to preparation decks for presentations on business reviews
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply