Jeffcrane and Logistics Limited – We’re responsible for ensuring that our customers business keeps running and they meet their commitment to their clients, suppliers and stakeholders. This means we get their goods and orders to where they need to be and they keep their promise. JFL Logistics dispatch network forms the economic back bone of the country. We offer timely, efficient, and affordable services within the city of Lagos. From door-to-door delivery, to B2C delivery for small business enterprises and also major enterprises.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Assistant Executive
Location: Lekki – Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a Business Executive Assistant to support the work of CEO on Marketing, projects and logistics operations directed at growing company profits and developing sales strategies and marketing campaigns. Individual must be trust worthy, reliable and hardworking.
- Assist with Advertising and Marketing
- Helping to organise market research and analysing questionnaires
- Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
- Organising, Presenting and visiting Customer / Company to present marketing powerpoint.
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Assist with closing sales
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
- Analyze consumer behaviour and adjust product positioning
- Handle complaints from customers
- Research emerging products and use information to update the store’s merchandise
- Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses
- Assist in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. Sales processes, orders and payments)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Monitor and maintain store inventory
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates
Qualification, Experience and Requirements
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree, MBA
- Must have 3-20 years work experience
- Strong IT skills – familiarity with web software a plus
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spread sheets and sales statistics
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Leader ship and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Experience in commercial industry desirable – logistics, courier, marketing and advertising
- Strong oral / written communication skills to work with various levels of people, including high-level executives and corporate.
- Good English and telephone manner
- Power point presentation skill
- Proven experience in similar position
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV for review to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.