GentRoyal Koncepts – A broad term for a commercial entity involved in the computer industry. Examples of computer businesses include hardware and software manufacturers and retailers, software developers, PC repair and service companies, computer training firms, computer networking businesses, computer consultants and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Consultant
Locations: Ayobo-Lagos, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as IT, Marketing, HR etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with a wide selection of business management software (CRM, ERP etc.) and databases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- BSc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage
- Certified Management Consultantis a plus
- 2-5 years work experience.
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (recruiting, payroll, promotional campaigns etc.) according to client’s requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
N1,500,000 – N2,000,000 annually.
Deadline: 14th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter