Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Performing competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Negotiating and closing business deals that promote sustained growth.
- Liaising with Content, Marketing, and Management to align strategies aimed at maintaining relationships with News agencies and media.
- Assessing and advising on potential joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Negotiating with stakeholders identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Analyzing and expanding business operations toward sustained growth.
- Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 1 – 5 years’ work experience
- Previous experience as a Business Development Specialist in the Nigerian Media Industry.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- He/She must be skilled in data analysis.
- Excellent knowledge of the Nigerian media service industry
- Excellent customer-oriented approach to selling.
- Advanced knowledge of business development, and brand expansion.
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior.
- Ability to maintain strong client relationships and establish industry partnerships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th September, 2021.