ShepherdHill Security is an outstanding Security Company with a vision of positioning itself as the first and last name in security industry, by building a reputation that substantially outstrips its rivals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer / Executive Officer
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence and speaking for the executive.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Identify and develop new markets/customers plans in accordance with company’s strategy and goals.
- Conduct opportunity assessments with focus on Security services, Journey Management and Events Security.
- Drive the achievement of business targets with focus on generating new clients across businesses through strategic cross selling activities aimed at positively impacting all the company’s services.
- Monitor proposals and new market/project development methods to ensure the company meets its target and delivery timelines.
- Own and drive revenue growth; identify opportunities and align business units’ resources to secure those opportunities.
- Achieve assigned revenue targets for self and team.
- Develop and implement strategies to pursue new business opportunities.
- Ensure achievement of organisations Key revenue objectives.
- Structure and build specialized competencies, platforms and relationships that will ensure the business leverage on business returns.
- Focus on 100% Business pursuits which is designed to attract new clients needed to increase revenue base.
- Identify opportunities and close wide spaces within the market
- Develop networks and appropriate communication links with major business organizations
- Executes verbal and written business communications, in a manner that effectively achieves business objectives.
- Engage in business strategic planning.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Has good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skill
- Good leadership and planning skill is highly required
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Report writing skills.
- Good ethical standard and high level of integrity.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma. Other higher/ relevant qualification(s) will be an advantage
- Minimum of 2-8 years’ work experience in Business development role but in the Security industry is an added advantage
- At least 2 years of experience of managing a unit of 3 persons.
Salary and bonus very attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 25th March, 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter