HelpWorld Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited is a cooperative society registered and empowered by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to promote the economic interest of her members through the implementation of various economic programs, credit, thrift savings, loans, investments, etc.
Our business involves managing our members, mortgage services, collecting thrift savings fixed deposits and giving out loans to our members, educating them on business best practice, etc. We are looking for pragmatic and influential individuals who will work with a dedicated team of people to implement certain strategies in winning the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer / Marketing
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Abia, Enugu, Imo and Rivers
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Build and grow a reputable marketing team
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors
- Network with investors and and other business partners to generate new leads
- Travel to destinations to best facilitate transactions or training
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification
- 1+ years experience working in a development role
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- A familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite and Internet
- An understanding of how to interpret P&L, Earnings, and Inventory reports
- Robust interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel in order to see clients, explore new markets and attend seminars
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.