The Fund for Africa’s Future (Future Africa) is a fund manager that invests early in mission driven founders solving hard problems for large markets. Our mission is to build an African future by turning our most difficult challenges into global business opportunities. Our fund is backed by the founders of Andela, Paystack, Jumpbike and investors at Local Globe. Our vision is to build a future where purpose and prosperity are within everyone’s reach.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Analyst
Location: Yaba, Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
In this role, you’ll often find yourself:
- Carrying out research and data analysis on potential clients.
- Managing and following up on the business development pipeline.
- Consolidating and analysing financial data.
- Facilitating meetings with clients, partners, advisers and our team.
- Drafting transaction documents e.g. pitch-books and models.
- Strategising on how to improve our products and services.
- Serving as subject matter expert to internal stakeholders, customers and prospects in the subjects of Stock-options.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- 1-2 years experience in a top tier financial consulting firm.
- A clear understanding of Stock-options and how they work.
- Ability to analyse data and make calculated decisions.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Strong work ethics with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing deadlines.
- Communicate fluently in English (orally and written).
- Ability to work remotely with fast & reliable internet.
- Experience working with high demands and tight deadlines.
- Strong administrative and IT skills (including the use of Microsoft packages such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
This role could be perfect for you if you identify as 2+ of the following:
- You love crafting presentations almost as much as you love finding the numbers that tell a business’s story.
- You have no fear when it comes to presenting data that misses targets, owning your contributions to those misses and calling out others on theirs.
- You have the stories and data to prove that you can and will lead a group of opinionated executives to align on a path to improvement and growth.
Master of Details:
- You are driven by accuracy and accessibility of information.
- You are skilled in maintaining and managing confidential and major organisation strategy information.
- You are familar with database management/record keeping processes and tools.
Problem Space Navigator:
- You love identifying opportunities for improvement.
- You are an expert in collaboratively scoping and solving business problems with executives.
- You have identified multiple problems and solutions to help businesses navigate their emerging challenges.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.